Friday, February 18, 2011

Possible Master Lock Combinations

Miki & Diana


Ogni ritaglio di tempo viene usato per disegnare (anche) questi due figuri qui sopra. I'm half drawings. Or not ... I do not know ... This time I'm changing approach to the method of mixing a little work around. In short, I miss half of the designs (a little less than half) , some background, some food is already colored and some have yet to clean the machines. Lettering nothing.

The beautiful things of all this are:
1 - I'm drawing (he he, as they normally do not do that ...)
2 - I'm slowly changing the style of drawing almost obsessively following imaginary geometrical figures by discounting the stretch, but at the same time older shadows

The bad things are instead:
1 - when the weather changes, I am sorry your finger
2 - nothing, for now

I never said that I like to make lists?
No?
So let this be known!

0 comments:

Post a Comment