Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Hard Drive That Can Hook Up To A Tv

something stupid from Mantova Comics In

Per fin troppi ovvi motivi vorrei evitare di parlare di Mantova Comics. Eh si, vorrei PROPRIO avoid talking of the matter "if you leave the fair, to be covered, you have bought back the business." Yeah ... I just want to avoid ... since I assume that this will be discussed more extensively on the various channels more officers in the field.

radically changing the subject, but still remaining in the field, wandering around the parking lot of Palabam we saw (it was inevitable, they were everywhere) these posters. These horrific posters. Smilin 'forward to playing a phony, we are puzzled (for a minute) from which hypothetical cover of the cowboy Tex has been selling off the fire. Then we got distracted by a litter on the ground and thought is ended where it should end. In anything. Reading RSS the morning, I saw that the good Michele Geneva revealed the secret.

Since there was no longer come out once, we had a ride to Mantua, where I saw the typical things of this place matittimo (Armin six stupid? Yes) . People are a bit disturbing, there are many fools around, music on street corners, streets hard to reach for the heel twelve (Armin, what do you care? Scrubs, scrubs ...) , the inscriptions on the walls, the Sea of \u200b\u200bMantua (Armin, there! I've visto coi miei occhi!).
Infine l'ultima scritta la devo ancora capire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment