E' stata una strana settimana. Son successe innumerevoli cose e s'è lavorato anche un po troppo, ma che dire... è il mestiere che lo pretende. Tra le cose "particolari" successe posso contare quella di esser tornato nelle mie vecchie scuole superiori per tenerci una lezione. La cosa m'ha fatto alquanto senso... soprattutto l'odore della scuola.
Poi... eh si, poi... era venerdì verso l'ora di cena. la settimana è over. Finally over. On my face materializes a sincere smile. The breathing becomes deeper, the heart is calm. Greeting colleges, greeting the last remaining children (we did a creative workshop for the afternoon) . A boy holds out his hand. "Give me five!" . ciaf! Now it's up to me, holds out his hand and a small handful to a thousand hits an hour on my right ring finger tip. I feel a tiny thud and saw the finger bend in unusual ways. thud!
The child walks away laughing.
I think only one thing: "But I had to finally draw in Week in peace! E 'ever possible!?" (In actually thought it was much more vulgar and incorrect).
the baby curse, curse fate.
I will draw the same!
0 comments:
Post a Comment