Suleiman
The numbers of blogs are good, as in recent months, but this post on visitors in February 2010 is different from previous ones. Deals with a palpable reality that all blogs with many posts in the database: the class of donkeys . In this blog, to date, there are 1239 post, and as there are many visitors, so there are those visited recently, very little. It 'good to know that the blogging (and a little' us suffer). Donkeys are certainly not the film, maybe they are the post and who writes them. So I leave consideration asinine : do not explain everything and maybe I'll go to half. But besides looking at rewarding the front pages of statistics, I will continue to look at even the last, sometimes heart-rending. In this way I have found that these twelve post in February had only one request per page throughout the month. There are more than twelve, but I preferred to choose after all written by me: mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa .
This is a lovely film is almost unknown, and the images on the net are very few. In addition, like almost all movies donkey class, the post was written in the early days of blogging, when I had less experience in searching for images, and - above all - when Google did not give to AEP (Hugs and popcorn) visibility today, because the number of visits was not high.
An important film, but little known. Perhaps the best interpretation of the couple Elizabeth Taylor - Richard Burton . It has more of the play that Albee directed by Nichols.
A thriller so to speak: it is a humorous film, set in a wonderful English countryside. One of the first interpretations of Shirley MacLaine .
Chances. On "The Barbarian Invasions" I wrote two posts, the other is many visitors. But I understand the reasons, related to the images and arguments.
Excellent film, played by Miou-Miou and is held in the beautiful town of Arles . But then I had a few images and small, not like that.
The two main roles are Gérard Philipe and Jeanne Moreau , despite this, the film is almost forgotten. Twenty years later, Forman and Frears films have attracted the attention of critics and the public. But they are coming to the film by Vadim pretty pictures on the net ... I might write another post. Choderlos de Laclos is one of my favorite writers.
Francesca Archibugi's film is swinging: there are also good months to visit. I could do a show for a period much longer than a month ... then the donkeys we pass to asinissimi ... DO NOT DO IT ...
Questo non me lo aspettavo. Il film è tra i migliori di Fassbinder e Barbara Sukowa è perfetta nella parte di Lola. Può accadere che un post non venga visitato e poi, per qualche motivo, arrivino finalmente le visite. Succede di tutto, in rete.
Un film inflazionato di post. Tutti scrivono post su Lolita di Kubrick. La conseguenza è che i retaioli si trovano di fronte una scelta vastissima di siti e di blog. Mi è successo for other well-known film, on which I had expected. But we are far too many. When I realized, I have taken into account in their decisions.
Yet, this movie will not give up. I will write a post or two for the logical view "The books in the cinema". Chabrol's film is divided in such a way that lends itself, to explain Flaubert.
Many, visit Portrait of a Lady Gina Lollobrigida basato sul film "La provinciale" di Mario Soldati. Pochissimi, per ora, la cercano come Esmeralda.
Anche qui, può darsi che scriva un altro post o due, perché il film lo merita. Evidentemente, la presenza di Nastassja Kinski ha affollato la rete di post e i visitatori hanno larga scelta. In questi casi, o non si scrive, o si punta su un argomento specifico (il libro, il paesaggio etc).
di Alfred Hitchcock
0 comments:
Post a Comment