INTERVENTION - PILLA
Hello,
I think it behooves me to set a bit '
points on what I think should be the practice of a forum, trying to be proactive and
so to bring my contribution.
For the next meeting I think it should be fixed points,
start from the needs of cultural operators of Molise and
finish with strategies to achieve their goals.
Such instances must first be shared and discussed, and
that does not mean wasting time but it means
consolidate and become strong and aware.
My concerns relate to the recent press release, letter to the
Di Ninno and invitation to institutional contacts, which
agree in principle but not in practice, in the sense that I wanted to say my
on the strategy in against institutions
in this region, and I wanted to hear
considerations of all participants in the Forum.
I think we must, first of all, to consolidate and formalize
the forum, then establish a network of alliances
(journalists, writers, artists, etc.).
and then report to the institutions (and not just regional ones) with a body and a head.
All this is achievable in a few days, maybe as I suggested at the last meeting
, producing three days of discussions, meetings and
also shows, with the aim of drawing up the manifesto
cultural operators of Molise and start the work and the fight (if there
to fight).
Again, as I tried to say in my speech at the meeting of February 7
, that the place must be equipped with
the policy of the forum, namely with a central table and all operators
sitting around, and if not There is, however, the table we need to do a circle.
seems silly but it is a good place to start.
An agenda would then be desirable, even for
begin to develop and share materials through the network, and then
save time and be prepared for the day of the meeting.
soon
Agapito Di Pilla
0 comments:
Post a Comment