Friday, April 16, 2010

Good Products For Unwanted Facial Hair

Upload Persits Aruba - Ownership of uploaded files

Upload Persits on Aruba


List of information we can glean from files loaded


In this post, I would like to begin listing the various properties that we can obtain with the library Persits, from files that are loaded on our server.


After the first two lines typical to call the object, and to tell him where to load it:


 
\u0026lt;%
Sept. Upload = Server.CreateObject ("Persits.Upload)
path = Server.MapPath ("/ public /")
Upload.Save (path)
%>

cult "File"


 
September Upload.Files File = ("nomedellainput") 'name input is the input type "file" of the form that calls the script

we can begin to extract all the information we need:



  • To get the name of the file: File.filename

  • To get the height if it were a picture: File.ImageHeight

  • To get the width if it were a picture: File.ImageWidth

  • To control the type of image, if I upload an image: File.ImageType

    If I uploaded a file "image", he returns the string "UNKNOWN" (useful for making any necessary controls)

  • To control the size of the file: File.Size


But if the form, I want to pass other information with other input, I can retrieve them like this:

valoredellainput Upload.Form = ("nomedellainput)

0 comments:

Post a Comment